We have some form of tacos at least once or twice a week. They are quick and easy and usually can be enjoyed by the whole family. These tacos are a new favorite in our household because they are a bit different and packed with nutrients. Cauliflower is packed with protein, magnesium, vitamin C, and much more. Bell peppers offer antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties, while sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A. All in all – these tacos are the real deal!
We serve ours on a warmed corn tortilla with green onions, guacamole, lettuce, and vegan ranch. The tacos are paired with a side of vegan refried beans and brown rice. A margarita is always nice, too!
Trio Spicy Tacos
- 1/2 a large cauliflower, diced
- 1/2 a large sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 a large orange or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 430°
- Combine cauliflower, sweet potato, and bell peppers on a large baking sheet with the seasonings and olive oil.
- Mix together with a spoon or your (clean) hands.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender and cauliflower is starting to brown. Flip everything once, halfway through.
- Serve with suggested toppings on a warmed corn tortilla or customize them to your liking!
- Green Onions
- Vegan Ranch